[Asterisk-Users] MP3Player problem

Areski areski at e-group.org
Fri Nov 7 07:38:29 MST 2003

Hi !

Now I can hear nice mp3 through my phone... Great :P
And many thanks for your posts. Now it's working fine... hmmm almost !!!

In fact, I m using DialenMP3.agi. It's a real nice agi script...
For those which would not know, you will find it here :
http://asterisk.gnuinter.net/files/digium/asterisk-ng/agi/

What the agi script does, it's "EXEC MP3Player \"$key\"\n";
in which the key is the mp3 to play.

Well the things weird, really weird, it's that the process, launched by
the agi script, is never killed !!! Any ideas to fix that ?!?

Thanks in advance,
Areski