[Asterisk-Users] Strange Problem with Asterisk....

Andy Hester cgadmin at conserogroup.com
Thu Nov 6 22:01:13 MST 2003

No, I have Meetme on an extension, but the users don't even know about it
and the ext# for it is in a completely different range.

I don't know if I explained it adequately looking back on my post.  The
situation persisted over 8 to 10 hours and through numerous calls.  what
seems weird to me is that the other extensions functioned correctly, but the
one didn't. I could pick up the handset and be listening to the sounds of
someone working quietly at their desk, and then if they made a call, I could
hear the ringing, the person answer, but not the caller.  this happened over
and over.  But it didn't pick up the audio of all the other zap channels,
just 4 or 5.

Thanks,
Andy