[Asterisk-Users] Redhat driver for the X100P

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Nov 6 13:05:04 MST 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 12:01, Todd Wallace wrote:
> I bought a X100P generic card that claims it uses the same wcfxo driver as
> the actual X100Ps. Where can I get this?

If you bought it from anyone other than Digium, You should expect your
vendor to support you. We here support asterisk itself, and Digium
purchased hardware, and occasionally non competing hardware bought
elsewhere.

If you bought it from Digium, you should have received a installation
sheet detailing instructions on what to do. Also you would be entitled
to 1 hour of support from digium directly.