[Asterisk-Users] MtSQL CDR logging

WipeOut wipe_out at onetel.com
Thu Nov 6 11:17:23 MST 2003

Tilghman Lesher wrote:

>On Thursday 06 November 2003 05:16, WipeOut wrote:
>

>>It would appear that the "uniqueid" field is not being populated in
>>the MySQL CDR DB.. Is this an obsolete field or is a bug?
>>

>Use the source, Luke.  You need to define MYSQL_LOGUNIQUEID at compile
>time for it to use that field.
>
>-Tilghman

How is this done Obeone Jedi master?

Why is it not enabled by default if the field is there by default?

The C code force is not that strong with this one!!

( I assumed you were Obeone otherwise you would have said "The source
you must use Luke, for that field to use at compile time
MYSQL_LOGUNIQUEID defined it must be! ")  :c)

Later..