[Asterisk-Users] MP3Player problem

David Gomillion dgomillion at eyecarenow.com
Thu Nov 6 11:48:54 MST 2003

I've never had both installed, but I heard that all life will cease to
exist, or something else really bad... Can't remember exactly what it
was ;)

But all kidding around aside, I read in one of the archives that having
both installed kept it from working right.  So my suggestion is to
uninstall 321.