[Asterisk-Users] ISDN PBX + IVR + Voicemail Configuration - S anity Check ...

Vledder, Hans Hans_Vledder at nl.compuware.com
Thu Nov 6 10:29:21 MST 2003

Klaus-Peter (while hardly able to see through my watery eyes),

You've earned yourself a (potentially rackmountable) 19" Dutch cheese as
soon as the zaptel driver is finished and tested. In fact, I don't even have
to mail it, I can pratically bring it over !

Although I'll be monitoring your site on a 24hrs/day basis from now on,
please keep me posted on both the driver and the 4 port BRI interface going
GA !

Regards,
Hans

P.S. This is excellent !