[Asterisk-Users] CVS compile problem on asterisk

Adams, Gavin gadams at promisant.com
Thu Nov 6 09:11:10 MST 2003

Hi,

Recently I did a fresh CVS checkout of asterisk and am getting the
following errors on compile:

chan_zap.c: In function `zt_train_ec':
chan_zap.c:1078: `ZT_ECHOTRAIN' undeclared (first use in this function)
chan_zap.c:1078: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
chan_zap.c:1078: for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [chan_zap.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/asterisk/channels'
make: *** [subdirs] Error 1
[root at atlpbx01 asterisk]#

make ; make clean on Zapata, zaptel, and libpri. Currently loaded
modules are older, but I'm remiss to make install these three modules
prior to getting a clean build on asterisk too. Makes it easier to roll
back in the event of troubles.

Anyone else seeing this under RH9, kernel 2.4.20-20.9 (completely
up2date)?

Regards,

--- Gavin Adams
Promisant (Technology) Ltd.