Anti-Ex Girl Friend logic (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] Setcontext based on CID...)

Chris Hirsch chris at base2technology.com
Thu Nov 6 08:57:28 MST 2003

I hate doing metoos but I tried to get ahold of Michael Baird and never
got a response....does anybody have the AGI code that Michael used for
his Anti-Ex Girlfriend as described below?

Thanks!
Chris

>is the AGI available?
>Uriel

Only in America are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink

http://ccicolorado.org
Exceptional Dogs for Exceptional People - Help Out Today!