[Asterisk-Users] ISDN PBX + IVR + Voicemail Configuration - Sanity Check ...

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Thu Nov 6 08:34:51 MST 2003

Hi Hans,

Am Don, 2003-11-06 um 15.58 schrieb Vledder, Hans:
> P.S. He who comes up with clean internal ISDN bus (point to multi-point)
> support for Asterisk, based on CologneChip based equipment receives an 18"
> large Dutch cheese in the mail, right after I've wiped away my tears of
> happiness !

I am currently working on a zaptel driver for the hfc-s pci a based ISDN
cards and the modifications to make libpri work with BRIs. And of course
NT mode will be supported. We will also have a 4 port BRI card available
in mid/late november that works in TE and NT mode (onboard termination).
Check out www.junghanns.net/asterisk/ during the next week.

regards

kapejod
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net
http://www.junghanns.net/asterisk

P.S. i have no idea where i should put the 18" cheese ;-) if it was 19"
i could bring it into the colo...