[Asterisk-Users] Best or any VoIP provider that works with *?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu Nov 6 08:41:18 MST 2003

> Suggestions on a VoIP provider that works with *?

I am _very_ happy with voicepulse.  connect.voicepulse.com.  they don't
treat you like a newbie, it's all configured and billed online and their
email support is very fast and friendly.  Rates ain't bad, either.  :-)

Oh yes, and they support IAX2 trunking and ILBC, and you can download the
current rates and your call history in machine-readable format without
resorting to screen-scraping.  :-)

> The thought of unlimited nationwide calling is of big interest to me and
> others I am sure and I would like to know how others are handling it on
> their end.

They do not have an unlimited plan that I am aware of.   That's fine though;
unlimited long distance is not an economically viable way to run a
business, and I would like voicepulse to hang around for a good long while.

Regards,
Andrew