[Asterisk-Users] Reasons why I shouldn't use Asterisk?

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Nov 6 04:42:44 MST 2003

Hi!

> Yeah, there was talk a while back about the whole user interface thing for
> Comedian Mail and especially how it works compared to other systems, what
> could be done to make migration easier for the users etc. There were some
> good threads, check the archives, but chances are not much has changed.

See what's coming up in voicemail at any time now:
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000156

This patch adds several enhanced features to Comedian Mail. These
features include:

- Recording options: cancel and call operator
- End-of-recording options: accept, review, re-record
- Maintenance options: removal of short and silent messages
- Advanced options: call back, reply, envelope, outcall
- Temporary greetings
- Navigation options: jump to first/last message
- Access options: log into mailbox during greeting