[Asterisk-Users] Mediatrix 1204

Bob Knight bk at minusw.com
Wed Nov 5 23:19:26 MST 2003

Thanks for the reply Sean and look forward for more.

I do believe I have the 1204 configured ok and I am able to place
outbound calls (from * to PSTN).  I think my only hang up is some
type of * extension config on incoming calls.  * 101 type of stuff.
I am still just learning.

As a side note.  I found (with help from the Mediatrix folks) that the
getwalk
feature was a great tool for configing the 1204.  I just looked at the
output for
all the nat.0.x addresses to see where to plug in my nat.* address.
 That was
my biggest hang up with the 1204.  Now it is * config time.

I really like the syslog feature on 1204.  I have the logging cranked up
to a
level 5.  Now I just have to figure out what all these messages mean.