[Asterisk-Users] Mediatrix 1204

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Wed Nov 5 12:25:24 MST 2003

I have a Mediatrix 1204 FXO gateway setup for SIP.  I would like to know if anyone has gotten this item to work with Asterisk.  I need to get a 2 or 4 port FX0 gateway working with asterisk.  The Idea is the following.

PBX at lets say any Hotel(Analog lines FXS) - FX0 Gateway(1204) -- {Internet} -- Asterisk - local IVR system.  (IVR is not at present running Asterisk old dialogic system has FX0 ports)

At the Hotel they dial there local extension lets say 1234 then the 1204 directs them to our Asterisk which then sends the call to the working IVR. I need to get this working with the least amount of hardware expense!