[Asterisk-Users] New IAX software phone (for WIndows platform)

thisemailaddressisbogus at risehigh.com thisemailaddressisbogus at risehigh.com
Wed Nov 5 18:45:57 MST 2003

>> In spirit of improving the code, here are some of the issues that I
>> faced while trying it out:
>>
>> 1. Once I dial the number, the directory disappears and never shows up
> What do you meen by directory?

When I first load the Gui, I get to see directory displayed on the right
hand (bottom) below RX/X/TX etc info.
Once a number is dialied, this place is used for Volume control but it would
be nice to see the same directory all the time so that dialing would be
easier.Did you think about keeping the Dial and Hangup buttons as permanent feature
instead of switching back and forth? Sometimes, I also see a delete button
which may not be necessary?

Anyway, that is my feedback so far. i will try using some more functions and
let you know if I find something strange.
By the way, I had liked the idea of multi-line phone as a drop-down action
as suggested by someone earlier. Default could be a single line with basic
features.

Keep it up.

Regards,
Ricky