[Asterisk-Users] Reasons why I shouldn't use Asterisk?

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Wed Nov 5 11:42:49 MST 2003

> Can anyone think of any others?

mmh... some idea here
* experienced linux user for production use
  (able to di compilation, knows how the shell works,
   able to debug code & kernel probs, blah blah blah)
* interoperating with other telco (even only lines...)
  needs some background in telecom world... like
  "what I must do if my pri doesn't work" ?
  I learned to debug pri messages, when a E1 of one
  customer didn't worked...
  also other issues... like echo or similar
* must know how the net works... expecially in VoIP
  applications
* again... a very experienced linux man to deploy
  robust & reliable * servers ...

just my 2 cents
Matteo.

--