[Asterisk-Users] Web Interface for adding new users

ProvoCityPower jwilson at provocitypower.com
Wed Nov 5 11:06:47 MST 2003

Greetings to all,

We are new to the Asterisk community and really appreciate the willingness you have to share knowledge and help one another. We are building one of the Nations first fiber to the home networks here in Provo and have selected Asterisk to test as our phone switch.

Newbie kinds of questions:

Is there any web-based tool that would allow non-technical personnel to add new Telephone customers?

Has anyone developed any database interfaces for billing data or Customer maintenance?

Is everyone comfortable that Asterisk is capable of delivering five 9s, primary residential, 911 functioning service?

Thanks for your input,

Jeff