[Asterisk-Users] Can't connect voice in Zplex 10B

Yelson Vivas fenix at gecko-soft.com
Wed Nov 5 08:42:58 MST 2003

Hi Everybody
I'm  connecting a zplex 10B to a TE410P card on my asterisk server (i use a
cross cable), the zplex doesn't  show any alarm neither the server. I'm
trying to make calls from 1 line from the channel bank, to another, but when
I dial the ext number, the dialtone doesn't stop... every way i make the
call and the called extension rings but when i pick up the phone i just
listen the dialtone.

I programmed the lines in the zplex as fxs and i made a voice cross
connection.

I don't known what to do, for been able to connect the voice, any idea?

Thanks for yours answers

Att Yelson Vivas .