[Asterisk-Users] IAX clients and the flash button

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Wed Nov 5 07:32:44 MST 2003

Hi,

> ..
> But due to allot of systems needing the # we have disabled it here in our
Asterisk system.  The # key is used for pagers and other calls.  That is why
we would like to get a flash key!

I don't think is implemented in the library..:(

> By the way the sound is better with DIAX then with Xten lite!  Great job
can't wait for your updates!

This is not my merit... I just use the library provided by Mark...:-)

Anyway, I wait for your feedback in order to solve as many bugs as possible
in the next release.

Best regards,
Dan