[Asterisk-Users] IAX clients and the flash button

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Wed Nov 5 00:13:39 MST 2003

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
From: <firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 4:59 AM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] IAX clients and the flash button

> Hi guys
> As usual I am playing around with IAX soft clients.  I was wondering with
> the various IAX clients, IAX client, DIAX, etc how's one park calls,
> transfer calls, etc since there is no flash key?
With DIAX you can transfer using '#' key. Then transfer the call to 701
You will be able to park by transfering to 701 (or whatever number you have
defined). It works.
You do not need Flash key for a soft phone.

> Is there something I
> must do in the iax.conf or is it something I must do with the individual
> clients?
Nothing.

> Also, is it very difficult to use musiconhold with the IAX
> software clients?
MOH works too. Have you tried???

> Thanks a lot for any ideas, suggestions, feedback.
> AJ

Please give me your feedback with DIAX regarding those "issues".

Best regards,
Dan