[Asterisk-Users] IAX clients and the flash button

firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com
Tue Nov 4 19:59:50 MST 2003

Hi guys
As usual I am playing around with IAX soft clients.  I was wondering with
the various IAX clients, IAX client, DIAX, etc how's one park calls,
transfer calls, etc since there is no flash key?  Is there something I
must do in the iax.conf or is it something I must do with the individual
clients?  Also, is it very difficult to use musiconhold with the IAX
software clients?
Thanks a lot for any ideas, suggestions, feedback.
AJ