[Asterisk-Users] Does IAX pass ISDN result codes?

Chris Ziomkowski cziom at jsg.co.th
Tue Nov 4 17:21:18 MST 2003

Have a quick question.

In the following setup:

PC w/ E100P running EuroISDN => IAX => PC w/ E100P running EuroISDN

Calls come in on the first PC and are terminated out to the PSTN on the second.
Do the ISDN cause codes get transferred correctly in this situation?

I can't try this setup yet (still don't have the hardware), and have been
trying to answer this question merely from the source code. So far, I have
not been able to convince myself. Does anyone have definitive information
on this?

Thanks for any assistance,

Chris Ziomkowski