[Asterisk-Users] Anyone using * in a live production environment?

Brian D Heaton bdheaton at c4i2.com
Tue Nov 4 16:47:34 MST 2003

Stephen,

	Very interesting.  I know I've seen all manner of messiness in the past
when folks have monkeyed with balanced pairs.  I'll take your word on
the modeling data.  I've not gone that far in depth with it.

	You don't have the specs on gain adjustment handy do you?  I've
probably got it buried in an old pub somewhere, but I don't have
anything in soft-copy.

			THX/BDH