[Asterisk-Users] Call Transfert with SwissVoice IP10S in MGCP mode

Marian Danisek majo at sunteq.sk
Tue Nov 4 14:29:17 MST 2003

Daniel ANDRE wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Now that I have a nearly working configuration for my IP10S with * I
> wonder if anyone has done call transfert with this Phone. In the IP10S
> documentation they talk about the 'service key' wich is the key with the
> white dot on it. With this Key, it should be possible to have a menu
> with call transfert entries. This menu should (accordingly to the
> documentation) depend on the call manager. In my case, I have the
> message 'No available service' instead.
>
> What's wrong?
>
> Daniel

call transfer in ip10s is possible only with mgcp formware... my phones
works.... with h323... so no way... read notes from support :
For the moment, call transfer is not yet fully integrated, so not
proposed through the man machine interface.  Call transfer will be ma
naged through H.450.

--
SUNTEQ s. r. o.
Hviezdoslavova 9 # Prievidza # 971 04 # Slovak republic