[Asterisk-Users] Call Transfert with SwissVoice IP10S in MGCP mode

Daniel ANDRE dandre at iris-tech.fr
Tue Nov 4 08:39:02 MST 2003

Hello,

Now that I have a nearly working configuration for my IP10S with * I
wonder if anyone has done call transfert with this Phone. In the IP10S
documentation they talk about the 'service key' wich is the key with the
white dot on it. With this Key, it should be possible to have a menu
with call transfert entries. This menu should (accordingly to the
documentation) depend on the call manager. In my case, I have the
message 'No available service' instead.

What's wrong?

Daniel

--