[Asterisk-Users] Anyone using * in a live production environment?

Gavin Hamill gdh at acentral.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 08:28:10 MST 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 14:56, Ariel Batista wrote:

> Ok here is a short paragraph on our use of Asterisk in the real world.

Thank you Ariel - this is exactly the sort of information I am looking
for :) I'm assuming this is actually for Avionica rather than you just
writing from a different e-mail address?

>From our own point of view, the lack of UI and dependency on scripting
is no problem since we already have a Perl/PHP programming contingent
here, so your words are actually encouraging :)

Cheers,
Gavin.