[Asterisk-Users] SwissVoice MGCP IP10S

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Tue Nov 4 04:25:51 MST 2003

Hi,

You seem to have nice recent firmware. I am not aware of any issues with the
context configuration with MGCP, it all seems to work just fine for me.
Strange...

Best regards,
Florian

	I have revisited my extensions.conf  and seen that there were no
context defined for my mgcp phones. So I have tried to define a proper
context and define some dial plan for it in my extensions.conf. This didn't
work.

	Next I have left the context blank in my mcgp.conf and modified the
default dialplan in my extensions.conf and now my IP10S can dial out.

	Many thanks Florian for pointing this out.

	BTW is there some known issue with context keyword in chan_mgcp?