[Asterisk-Users] SwissVoice MGCP IP10S

Gavin Hamill gdh at acentral.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 03:24:20 MST 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 10:14, Daniel ANDRE wrote:

> Next I have left the context blank in my mcgp.conf and modified the
> default dialplan in my extensions.conf and now my IP10S can dial out.

Hullo Daniel :)

Can I request that you post the pertinent parts of your config to the
list, since I'm sure I'm not the only one who would benefit from a set
of known-working configs for these phones.

Personally, I'm on the verge of buying some SwissVoice handsets, simply
because the mix of feature-set, price, and build quality seems to be
untouchable.

The GrandStreams are about the same price, but the build quality looks
cheap and plastic -  the IP10 actually looks like a business telephone.

Cheers,
Gavin.