[Asterisk-Users] SwissVoice MGCP IP10S

Daniel ANDRE dandre at iris-tech.fr
Tue Nov 4 03:14:32 MST 2003

Hi,

Florian Overkamp a écrit:

>Hi,
>
>your MGCP log shows that asterisk receives the digits ok, but the log is cut
>short so I don't see asterisk dealing with the digits. Can you tell us more
>about your extensions.conf ?

I have revisited my extensions.conf  and seen that there were no context
defined for my mgcp phones. So I have tried to define a proper context
and define some dial plan for it in my extensions.conf. This didn't work.

Next I have left the context blank in my mcgp.conf and modified the
default dialplan in my extensions.conf and now my IP10S can dial out.

Many thanks Florian for pointing this out.

BTW is there some known issue with context keyword in chan_mgcp?

>One final thing I can think of, what firmware version does your IP10 have ?
>I had one minor issue with older firmware, an upgrade resolved it easily.

Here is my info page:

Phone name 	Undefined
Appli version 	IP10 M v0.3.0 (Build5)
Boot version 	IP10 Boot v0.3.3