[Asterisk-Users] Flash hook -> SIP device

Mickey Binder mickey at comflex.dk
Tue Nov 4 02:44:16 MST 2003

Hi there

I have a Welltech Wellgate SIP device and I want to be able to do a supervised transfer. I've read that in order to do that I have to use flash hook. The problem is just that I can't flash hook with this device.

I'm in contact with the developer of the SIP device but don't know what to tell him in order to get him to fix this.
What is happening when you flash hook, I mean how does Asterisk see and handle this? What should the SIP device send to Asterisk so it works properly?

regards
Mickey Binder