[Asterisk-Users] Anyone using * in a live production environment?

Gavin Hamill gdh at acentral.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 02:48:38 MST 2003

Hullo again, all :)

If you're using * to run telephony in a real business environment, can I
trouble you to write a short paragraph about the setup, and how you've
found the migration / daily use?

I'm simply trying to add weight to the business case for new * installs,
especially for those who have a very conservative management structure.

Like I say, I'm not looking for a case study, just a few lines to try
and get a grip on the number of real installations.

Thank you :)

Gavin.