[Asterisk-Users] Actiontec's Internet Phone Wizard and Digium's S100U

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Tue Nov 4 00:23:55 MST 2003

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Flagg" <flaggj at comcast.net>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 1:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Actiontec's Internet Phone Wizard and Digium's
S100U

> > There is someone on this list who has the specification for the IPW
driver?
> > I want to provide full support for it in DIAX Phone, but Actiontec does
not
> > answer to my mails.
> >
> > Dan
>
> Dan, you might want to also look into the
> Internet Power Phone 2000 - Standard Telephone Adapter
> http://www.eutecticsinc.com/products/business.html
> scroll to the bottom
I know their products, but the problem is that now I only have the
Actiontec's device.
I am more interested to support S100U from Digium, if I can get a Windows
driver for it.
I'm interested to support too any USB davice available on the market who can
provides the
API calls required to access all the functionality. I don't want to have
just the audio (as it
is now with Actiontec's device). I want ring, on/off hook signaling,
dialing, flash and so on.

> More than one person has sent e-mails to Actiontec asking about technical
details
> or drivers for the IPW but never got any response.
I' m in the way to find myself how to use the drivers included in the
PCPhone package
from iConnect Here, but I still have a lon way to go.

Best regards,
Dan