[Asterisk-Users] Actiontec's Internet Phone Wizard and Digium's S100U

Jim Flagg flaggj at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 16:28:31 MST 2003

> There is someone on this list who has the specification for the IPW driver?
> I want to provide full support for it in DIAX Phone, but Actiontec does not
> answer to my mails.
>
> Dan

Dan, you might want to also look into the
Internet Power Phone 2000 - Standard Telephone Adapter
http://www.eutecticsinc.com/products/business.html
scroll to the bottom

More than one person has sent e-mails to Actiontec asking about technical details
or drivers for the IPW but never got any response.