[Asterisk-Users] Transfer & 3-Way Calling with Manager

Derek Barber dbarber at calltrex.com
Mon Nov 3 20:01:02 MST 2003

Hi,

I am currently working on an application that communicates with Asterisk
via the Manager interface.  Two of the features that I have been working
on involve transfering a call and initiating a 3-way call.

I have been able to get the blind transfer working in most situations
with the manager command "Redirect", however I cannot get any sort of
3-way call happening at all.   I have tried all sorts of things but seem
to keep hitting dead ends.

I do have both of these functions working well from the phone itself
(using the '#' to transfer and the link key to do 3-way), however we
need to get them working in our application.

Can someone please provide some direction?

Thanks,
Derek