[Asterisk-Users] Transfer from Grandstream BT100?

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Mon Nov 3 17:15:02 MST 2003

Hi,

Does anybody know how to properly execute a transfer (without using the
|Tt option) from a GS100?  Scenario:

1.  I call from X-PRO (ext 1100) to Grandstream (1101).
2.  Grandstream answers.  Call is established.
3.  Press [TRANSFER] on the Grandstream.  X-PRO caller is put on hold.
Grandstream gets dial tone.
4.  Grandstream dials 1103 (the extension of another GS100).
5.  Grandstream hangs up.
6.  Call is torn down.  BYE messages sent from GS to X-PRO.  X-PRO sends
BYE in response.

This is the method suggested by the GS100 manual.  I have tried both
using the [TRANSFER] and the [FLASH] keys, to no avail.  Same with
pressing [TRANSFER] or [FLASH] to complete the transfer (instead of
hanging up).

I can transfer calls from X-PRO without any problem.

Thanks!

Steve