Fwd: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk behind LinkSys NAT Routing

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Mon Nov 3 17:08:38 MST 2003

<MOD NOTE:Please kill/bounce my other email, it was accidental.>

I just pulled down the newest CVS and recompiled.

FWD (free world dialup) works now from *, and I AM behind a NAT. I've nearly
given up on the xten lite, iaxcomm sounds better. I'll be trying the other win
app thats up-and-coming on the list later.

It seems to have broken iptel, but that's not as important to me right now.

Perhaps there could be some flag on the register line to turn the externip on or
off.

--
Andrew Thompson