[Asterisk-Users] csv phone log

Nick Knight nick at omniis.com
Mon Nov 3 15:07:43 MST 2003

Hello all,

I am thinking of giving my employees incentives - I want them to speak
with my clients more (on the phone) - and in order to do so I need to
measure it! I have had a look through the master csv file which asterisk
produces - but I am not sure how to interpret it.

I am looking for

1/ How long each employee is on the phone for

2/ How many calls each employee answers

3/ Who they are speaking with

4/ Are we receiving more or are we making more etc

4/ and so on...

I have crystal reports ready to rip the file apart but I am unsure what
all the fields are for. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks

Nick