[Asterisk-Users] DIAX Soft phone v0.9.1 is available for downlaod...

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Mon Nov 3 14:19:17 MST 2003

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Florian Overkamp" <florian at obsimref.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] DIAX Soft phone v0.9.1 is available for
downlaod...

> Cool, that would pretty much do it. Now, in earlier mails and also this
> morning, even though the post got caucht because it wasnt sent from my
> usual mailbox :-> I inquired about future 'skinability' of the
application:

I'll put this on the wish list.
I think that the ringtones (even speach as ring) will come first

> Also, do you think its possible to block access to the user/server-config
> part (maybe via a flag in the .ini file) ? It might confuse the less
> computer-able users :-)
I even think to a way to protect the config file to an unauthorized external
editing. As you can see, the credentials are a little bit crypted (not
difficult to guess, but not for the normal user).
I can build a special release where you can edit credentials only through a
separate tool.

Best regards,
Dan