[Asterisk-Users] DIAX Soft phone v0.9.1 is available for downlaod...

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Mon Nov 3 13:18:40 MST 2003

Hi,

At 21:17 3-11-2003 +0200, you wrote:
>- solved some bugs reported by the users;
>- no more crashes when exit from the system tray;
>- no need to restart application after a registration change;
>- single form for the registration data. You can choose not to register in
>the registration window (able to use the phone even not registered with an
>Asterisk server);
>- DLL in the same directory as the application, no need for an installer
>anymore. You can run it now from a removable drive (like a flash memory or a
>floppy);
>- double click to restore app from the icon tray;
>- can use the keyboard to dial: 0-1 keys, ENTER=DIAL or # (depend on
>status), SPACE=HANGUP/REDIAL, depend on status;
>- force to stop the ring if answered and/or rejected.

Cool, that would pretty much do it. Now, in earlier mails and also this
morning, even though the post got caucht because it wasnt sent from my
usual mailbox :-> I inquired about future 'skinability' of the application:
I would love to be able to modify the look and feel a bit (those blue
buttons are not exactly my taste ;-) and I would like to be able to add
some logo or something perhaps.

Also, do you think its possible to block access to the user/server-config
part (maybe via a flag in the .ini file) ? It might confuse the less
computer-able users :-)

Thanks!

Florian