[Asterisk-Users] Call waiting on X100P

Ed Rubright ed at rubright.net
Mon Nov 3 14:15:11 MST 2003

I have Asterisk setup in a SOHO environment.

I have 2 X100P cards at Zap/1 and Zap/2.

I have 1 TDM400P card with Zap/3 - Zap/5.

I have subscribed to callwaiting, callerid and calleridcallwaiting  from
Qwest on the 2 PSTN lines - Zap/1 and Zap/2.

My problem is when I'm in an active call to the outside thru Zap/1 or
Zap/2, I can't pickup the incoming  callwaiting call.  I can see the
callwaiting callerid display on the whichever of the Zap/3 - Zap/5 I'm
using, but I can't figure out how to pickup the call?  These have
cordless phones attached to the Zap/3-Zap/5 interfaces and when I press
the line button(to hook flash), Asterisk thinks I'm trying to setup a
conference call!  I looked thru the archives and there was a mention of
dialing *0, but that doesn't seem to be working?

What do I need to do to fix this.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,
Ed