[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk behind LinkSys NAT Routing

Shoval Tom shoval at softov.co.il
Mon Nov 3 05:12:34 MST 2003

WARNING!!! (from bilbo.inter.net.il)

The following message attachments were flagged by the antivirus scanner:

Attachment [2.1] , scan failed: Internal error (0x11).  Action taken: incomplete scan
My asterisk server is inside my LAN. Our branch office is connected to here
via VPN tunnel, traversing several FWs and VPN appliances. And we've been
able to make sip to sip phone calls.