[Asterisk-Users] Newbie Questions

Jose Quinteiro asterisk at quinteiro.org
Sun Nov 2 19:09:10 MST 2003

I built something very similar using:

- Adtran TA750 bought off Ebay for around $400 (you can do much better,
I was in a hurry.)

- A Digium Wildcard T100P

- A 4 port FXO card for the TA750 (I searched Google for "Adtran FXO"
and clicked one of the sposored links.)

You might have to pick up some other misc bits & pieces depending on
what the Channel bank you get off EBay has.  I had to buy a 25 pair
cable with an Amphenol connector and a Type 66 punch down block.

Right now my set up has an evil hum on outgoing calls.  I suspect the
home brew T1 reverse cable I'm using.

HTH.