[Asterisk-Users] which TDM to use? DID line from telco with no dial tone and no voltage

hkirrc.patrick hkirrc.patrick at ptl.net
Sun Nov 2 15:12:45 MST 2003

Hello Steve,

You are exactly right about the DDI line and thank you for clearing up
the 600 ohm loop.

Can you tell me other electrical details?  It's just that all the PBXes
(that I know)  uses
different cards for DDI lines and analog extension lines and since the
CO normally or at
least, expected to be much further away than an extension phone, I was
wondering if  there's
a difference in the electrical requirment.

thanks again,
patrick