[Asterisk-Users] CAC ADIT600 / T400 config

Joe Antkowiak joe at jsci.net
Sat May 31 23:23:15 MST 2003

Ah, ok, yes I was misunderstanding your config.

>From the sample zaptel.conf:

# The timing parameter determines the selection of primary, secondary,
and
# so on sync sources.  If this span should be considered a primary sync
# source, then give it a value of "1".  For a secondary, use "2", and so
on.
# To not use this as a sync source, just use "0"

So using 1,1 means use span 1 as the primary sync source.  0 would mean
don't use it for sync...   Right?  My link wouldn't come up when set to
0.