[Asterisk-Users] CAC ADIT600 / T400 config

Joe Antkowiak joe at jsci.net
Sat May 31 16:29:36 MST 2003

After mucking around with it a bit, I was able to get it to sync with the
channel bank as the clock source for the line:

jsci-cbank1> show clock

  Primary Master Transmit Clock Source:    Internal

  Secondary Transmit Clock Source:         Slot A DS1 2

Also, are you using T1 crossover cables?  The ADIT 600 channel banks and the
digium cards are both DTE...