[Asterisk-Users] External FXO device (USB or ethernet), supported by Asterisk?

Jim Flagg flaggj at attbi.com
Thu May 29 14:24:02 MST 2003

I think this is the company that makes them but it is hard to tell.
http://www.artech.com.tw/html/english/AX300/AX300.htm

This company sells them
http://www.aislecom.com/

A rep. for them posted this thread, claimed to be the manufacturer.
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-March/009134.html
There are quite a few comments so click on "Next Message"

There is someone on eBay selling them
http://tinyurl.com/bp4x
disclaimer: I have never used one. I am not associated with the seller.

On other lists I did hear some people had problems with them.  You may
want to start another thread and ask if any * users are using them.