[Asterisk-Users] VOIP phone suppliers in the UK?

Jamie Carl me at jazz-inc.net
Wed May 28 17:42:18 MST 2003

If u're itching to get started testing SIP, prolly best to
go for a softphone until you can get u're hands on a
hardware version.  Least that way you can get your head
around how to setup Asterisk to use SIP correctly.

I use X-Ten X-LITE which is free and it seems to work
rather well.  You can get it from http://www.xten.com

Jamie