[Asterisk-Users] VOIP phone suppliers in the UK?

nathan nathan at yorkukhosting.com
Wed May 28 04:02:11 MST 2003

> http://www.solwise.co.uk/voip_phones.htm
>
> I can recommend the supplier (used them for ADSL routers)
> but can't say anything about the specific product listed.
>
> Especially as it isn't available for a few more weeks.....
>
> They are generally very savvy about their products though, being a
small company

> Mike

I was looking at Solwise, and am very interested in their IP2005
SIP phone for £99+vat. They delayed the release from mid-may to
mid-june of the IP2005. I guess I can wait, but I'm eager to start
testing a SIP phone with Asterisk :-)

I've never used them before but they do have a good reputation, and
as you've mentioned they know what they're talking about.

-Nathan