[Asterisk-Users] Kernel Version for CAPI AVM Fritz PCI V2 / chan_capi / chan_alsa update to latest version..

Oliver Brandt oliver_mlisten at gmx.de
Wed May 28 05:04:07 MST 2003

On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 12:44:00AM +0200, tturner at gfs-zh.ch wrote:
> Hello there
> I have a serious issue with the AVM Fritz PCI V2
> I have the following setup and the problem is, that the kernel freezes hard after
> about 16 hours. The second problem is, that the S-Bus gets jammed as well, so
> you can't even use a analog phone! on the NT

Had exactly the same problem. It just did not always happen after 16
hours sometimes after a few minutes or up to a week. Connections often
broke up, too. Sometimes I was not able to hear the other person anymore
sometimes he was not able to hear me and sometimes we were disconnected.
I was using a fritz pci version 1.0. I'm now using a b1 I bought on ebay
and everything works fine but maby this info helps to solve the problem.

Good luck!
Oliver