[Asterisk-Users] Kernel Version for CAPI AVM Fritz PCI V2 /chan_capi /chan_alsa update to latest version

tturner at gfs-zh.ch tturner at gfs-zh.ch
Tue May 27 15:53:57 MST 2003

Hello there
I have a serious issue with the AVM Fritz PCI V2
I have the following setup and the problem is, that the kernel freezes hard after
about 16 hours. The second problem is, that the S-Bus gets jammed as well, so
you can't even use a analog phone! on the NT

Kernel 2.4.21rc2 with ACPI Patch and of course capi
are there any reasons why this configuration should not work?

And the second thing is could any of the skilled C programers get the chan_alsa to
work with the latest alsa version , I tried really hard to do it myself but my C is
simply not sufficient :-(.. I think the problem has something to do with the buffer
readout because I am able to get the playback working, but not the recording
so the switching/mixing of those 2 is not really ok.
And btw. the last working alsa-version is 0.9.0rc7 which is dated January 2002