[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P > BT

Simon Woodhead woodheads at gonegardening.com
Wed May 28 03:34:31 MST 2003

Hi Richard,

So is a PBX style the equivalent of a straightforward adapter or is there
more to it than that?

I noticed last night that our analogue phones actually have RJ11 sockets
that the BT<>RJ11 lead plugs into so I hooked one of them up with an
RJ11<>RJ11 modem lead but got nothing. Am I doing something eternally dumb?

Cheers,
Simon